Asia Forums, Everything Asia!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asia Forums, Everything Asia!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 am

~TaeChangKi~

~TaeChangKi~
Admin
Admin

The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt

An Adaptation of Barbara's Steiner's The Mummy

Lana is in love about ancient Egypt and is strangely drawn to Prince Nefra and hears him calling out to her. Problem is, Nefra's been dead for thousands of years. So what's happening?!

PM List:

angie1_cha
d_er-01

This is my first fiction that I wrote on the net..^^

Please leave comments^^

I do not own the characters of this story

but some of the characters are made up by me.

ENJOY!^^

Last edited by ~TaeChangKi~ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://asian-fanfic.lovelyforum.net

2The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Chapter 1 Part 1: Mysterious Beginnings Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:54 am

~TaeChangKi~

~TaeChangKi~
Admin
Admin

The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Egypt_marikThe Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt 010nefertiriblacklongbrown

Chapter 1 Part 1: Mysterious Beginnings

I ran through the streets enjoying the sweet scent of the air and the heat of the sun.

Even though it was hot and the sand was on my feet, I enjoyed the sceneries of the merchants selling jewelries of many kind each made of gold. I continue to run until I stop my tracks to where many people had gathered.

People fuss and talk, awaited for..

"All hail, our young prince..." someone shouted

Everyone bowed down (even I) to praise the young prince.

For some reason, I got curious and raised up my head to see what the prince looks like...

When I looked up...

I saw him...

But it wasn't that clear...

'He is the only son of the Pharaoh' my thoughts was now getting deeper as I observed the prince...

Then...

I saw him looking at me...

He knew what I was doing...

I bowed down my head...

My heart beat fast...

I felt confused...

And I thought I was gonna be in trouble but when I raised my head to see him again...

He did the unexpected thing...

He smiled...

...Why did he do that?

I kept on asking myself...

But...

I know that smile meant something...

Something unexplainable...

~TaeChangKi~

~TaeChangKi~
Admin
Admin

Mysterious Beginnings Part 2

This is the 2nd Part..hope you like it..

He did the unexpected thing...

He smiled...

...Why did he do that?

I kept on asking myself...

But...

I know that smile meant something...

Something unexplainable...

"Lana...Lana...Alana wake up..." Mrs. Richardson's voice echoed as she woke up her daughter...
"Mom?" her eyes slowly opened to see her mother beside her...
"C'mon Lana, time for school..." Her mother smiled at her and said...
"Breakfast is ready so hurry up."
"Yes, Mom" Lana sat up and gave a yawn.
Mrs. Richardson left her and went downstairs.
She stood up and stretched her arms. then she took a moment to look at her room...

...Her room was painted in gold and was designed in Egyptian style. 'Admit it!' she thought to herself...'You're a big fan of Egypt...' her inner mind echoed.She knows the fact she really wants to be an archeologist.
...Someday for sure...
After that she took a bath and dressed up for school. She wore a mid-long skirt and plain blue shirt with a sweater to cover up, so she won't get cold.

Then she went downstairs to eat breakfast...

"Smells good mom.." Lana complimented her mother on what she was cooking...
"Thanks.." Her mom replied. "Now eat your breakfast or you'll be late..."
"Okay...Mom, are you gonna take overtime at work today?" She asked as she ate her breakfast.
"Yeah, i have to Lana so bring your keys okay?" Mrs. Richardson approach her and laid a hand on her shoulder. "And I know you'll be busy at the museum after school right?"
"Yep! It's the first day of the exhibit." Lana exclaimed happily.

Flashback

"Alana..." a man older than her called her attention.

"Yes?! oh, What is it Dr. Walters?" She turned around and saw the owner of the museum. Then she smiled.

" I see you recognized my voice." He gave her a faint smile..

Lana giggled a bit and asked Dr. Walters why did he called her.

" I have decided to put you as a volunteer for our new exhibit...an Egyptian exhibit." Dr. Walter's smile grew at the site of Lana's reaction.

"What?! Really?! OH Thank You very much Dr. Walters, You won't regret it, I'll work hard.."Lana jump in excitement and thanked Dr. Walters.

End of Flashback

" Mom! I'm going now!" Lana shouted to her her mom who was in the kitchen.
"Okay Dear, take Care!!" Her mom replied.

And off she went to school...

"RRRRIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!!!" The school bells rang as the students walk to their respective classrooms.
Lana sat at her table near the window and second to the last.
"Hi Lana.." a voice next to her greeted her.
" Oh..Hi Rod!! What's up?" She smile at him and turn her attention to him.
" Heard you got a job at the museum too, well I'll be seeing you there okay?" He winked at Lana which made her blush.

...Rodney Newland...

A classmate and a good friend of Lana. For years his parents had work for WHO and Rod had grown up in Cairo. Lana knew him before but the only time they first talk was when they did a History project about Egypt. In fact he's been so friendly to her that Josh has been jealous....oh right, Josh...

"Back off partner, she's my girl" a boy who had a skeptical look on his face sat at Lana's table.
" Hey cool off Mr. President, I'm not a girlfriend stealer..." The dark haired boy exclaimed then smiled at Lana and went off.
" Oh Josh, Why do you have to do that?" Lana stared at him. Josh gave a cute jealous look at her and said...
" When it comes to my girl, safety first from other boys..."

Lana giggled of what she heard. She was about to say something when a small beautiful girl passed by.

"Hey there Darrah..." Josh said smoothly as Darrah passed by, trying to make Lana jealous but...it didn't work..
"Hi Darrah!" Lana said happily at the girl.
"Ohh.....hi...." And that was the only thing Darrah said as she walked away.
"Well that was very friendly of her.."Josh said as if he got insulted.
" Oh don't be like that, she's probably homesick..." Lana defended the girl.

Darrah Bey is an exchange student from Cairo. She's new to the class and doesn't communicate much with others except Rod. Rod and Darrah knew each other and their are good friends. At least that's all Lana knew...

" Okay class,all of you now take your seat.." Mr. Drury entered the class leaving the door open.

Josh returned to his seat and Lana turned her attention to their teacher.

"Now class today we're studying Algebra but before I start I want you to meet your new classmate..." Mr. Drury explained. "Please, Come in..."

A boy who is wearing a violet shirt, blue jacket and skinny jeans entered the room.
Lana got curious at the boy because of his skin color...

'He looks like from places I would know, like Egypt' she thought.

"He is an exchange student from Egypt.."Mr. Drury explained as the boy face the class. Lana look at him deeply.

'He looks so familiar...' Lana thought as she stared at him.

"His name is Aiden...Aiden Collins" The teacher turn back to his table and added." Now what do you want to say to the class?"

"Hi.." The young boy slowly closed his eyes.

Lana felt interested at that boy.She knew that there is something quite different about him.

"Now please take a seat at the back.." Mr. Drury directed him and the boy went to his seat silently.

" Alright, let's start class..."

Lana's thought were at the state of thinking now.
'There is definitely a mysterious aura around him....I think I have to know him better...'
Lana approach the boy who was on his seat reading a book..

" Um...Hi..You're Aiden Right?" She shyly asked the guy who was still reading..
..she waited for a second but still no reply..
" um...Aiden?"
" You're that Stupid girl who kept staring at me just this morning, aren't you?" he keep his voice on monotone and his face emotionless...kept on reading the book.

Lana blushed madly. She didn't knew that he would notice what she was doing earlier..
"Sorry about that-" she was apologizing when he said...

" I don't want to talk to pervert...so leave me alone.."

" What?!! You-" She was about to attack him when two hands stop her...It was Rod.
"Lana calm down..." He sweat dropped for it was his first time to see Lana this angry...
"Let go of me Rod, this guy is getting on my nerves.." she tried to break free from his grip but no prevail..
"I think I should go somewhere quiet" Aiden stood up from his seat and went out of class..

That was when Rod let go of Lana...
"You ok Lana-" He was cut off when Lana shouted...

"Grr!! That's the meanest guy I've ever met!!!!" She look like as if she was gonna eat somebody which made Rod scared and hide behind there other classmates( who was also scared..)

Rod sighed and approached her again(not scared)...
"Please take easy on him...after all he he is still new here..."

Lana got a little calm and sighed.."Well I'll do my best but..." Lana stared at the window but was disturb again by Rod.
"Lana..it takes time to adjust so please take it easy, don't worry for sure he will change..somehow.."
" Ok" she smiled as Rod smiled too...

" See you later at the museum..." He patted her on the shoulder then left....

All Lana could do was sigh....

That Afternoon....

Lana went home to leave her things and get ready for the exhibit...
After that Lana had gone out the house and lock the door when suddenly..

"Kya!!" Something caught her off guard..a black cat?!
"Huh?! Where did you come from?" Then she picked up the cat and notice there was a collar on his neck.
That was when she looked at the house next door...

'Yeah, I remember there's a new person who move next door.' she thought.
She then went next door and rang the doorbell.

When the door opened..

"A-Aiden?!" Lana shuttered as look at Aiden shock while the boy look at her emotionlessly.
"Oh, you have my cat..." he didn't even greet and just took the cat.
This made Lana a little disappointed but kept her smile up so that she wo'nt be embarrassed..
"I have to go now.." Lana turned around was walking when she heard a whisper...

"Be Careful, Something might happen....."

She turn around to look if Aiden was the one who spoke but the door was already closed...

"HUH?!" She just shrug and left..

"Oh Lana, you're here...and you're late..." an old woman turned to her.
" Sorry about that...I was distracted.." Lana excused herself and dressed up..
"Distracted? By what?" The older woman asked.
"You don't want to know....Thanks for waiting for me, Marge.."

Marge, a volunteer for the museum. She's been helping Lana out before the exhibit could be at the museum. She's been teaching her how to guide people and how to explain about the artifacts.

"Lana...you ready yet?" A dark haired boy approach them..
"Yup...Hi Rod!" Lana was wearing skinny jeans and a white shirt with the volunteer vest on top.
"Let's go!"

"This coffin is empty..." Dr. Walters explained.
"People believe that Urbena's coffin was robbed..." He explained to the press of what happen to the Egyptian girl.
"She was suppose to marry the young prince but unfortunately the prince died before the wedding.."
Then he stopped to look at Lana for a second then returned his attention to the coffin...
“This coffin is said to be cursed until the mummy of the girl is returned.."
Lana thought of how sad the girl must have been of her beloved prince dying...

...The prince... Prince Nefra...

Then she came closer to the coffin when the press move to another artifact, then she looked at the coffin of the young prince. She took a step forward and look at the lid of the coffin...It was really handsome...thee carved face of the prince on the lid..

Nineteen- he was only nineteen when he died..on the eve of his wedding day..

Then she remembered her dream..

Was it her imagination or is the prince in her dream was Prince Nefra?

She blushed and came back to reality. She tried to imagine ho death must be like..

Her father...

She was young when he died...

She couldn't recall the feeling...

Then she realized she was already alone in the room with the actual mummy of the prince and the coffin of the girl..
“Goodbye, Prince Nefra I'm leaving for now, but I'll be back, you know I can't stay away..." She now know that she finds herself attracted to the young prince..

That was when the light flickered off. This made Lana scared. As she tried to breathe normal...

She heard a voice she would never forget...

A voice that gave her the chills she can never be forget...

"Please...Please...Come back...Come back...My princess......."

End of Chapter One

angie1_cha

angie1_cha
Moderators
Moderators

'He looks so familiar...' Lana thought as she stared at him.
No, she just means that he look HOT. haha! j/k.

d_er-01

d_er-01
Moderators
Moderators

I love the feeling when I get the chills from reading all those italized parts! it makes me want more!
Haha
Update soon! and add me to your pm list! =)

6The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 pm

~TaeChangKi~

~TaeChangKi~
Admin
Admin

Mianhe for the late update you guys school is making me crazy...I just escape a little while to make a chappie for you guys...enjoy!!

Chapteer 2: Mystifying Delusions

"Please, Please come back....My princess...."

The voice echoed through the room and made Lana's heart pump faster.

Slowly the voice faded away...

But still the room was filled with darkness....

Lana's grip on the lid of the coffin became tighter. It was only then that she notice that she was already leaning on the coffin of Prince Nefra.

....The mummy....did it just talk?....

Lana's thoughts were running again. 'No it can't be...mummies can't talk...must be my stupid imaginations again *sigh*' She then stood up straight and tried to breath normally, only then the lights flickered back on.

She then went to the next hall and tried to find everybody.

"Lana! Where have you been?" Marge came up to her. Only then she notice Lana's frustrated face." My goodness, What happened to you?"

" Oh Marge, the lights caught me off guard when they flickered off in the mummies' room.." She explained and felt relieved.
"The lights? They weren't off here...The mummies' room? *pfft*" Marge laugh at Lana teasingly.

Lana pouted.

"It's okay Lana, If that happened to well the heck I surely will be frighten too...I don't like to look at those mummies in the dark...It creeps me out."Marge giggled.

'You don't know the half of it...*sigh*' Lana thought."Maybe it's time for you to go hoe and anyways, the museum is going to close soon."

" I guess so Razz" Lana smiled and was relived to be with someone again. "Do you want a ride home?" Marge offered her.
"No thank you, my house is just blocks away, I can walk from here." Lana replied and walked away.

So she walk home. It was night time but good thing the sky was very clear and the stars are shining so bright. Still it was cold because of the season.

She was already near home when she bump into a group of bastards.

"Hey! What watch you're going!" one of them screamed at her face. She just stood silent bowed down not wanting any trouble.

"Lookie here it seems like we hit jackpot you guys..." Another chuckled while they stared at her evily...(A/N: O.O)
She shivered a little and was worried so she tried to walk away as fast as possible but on of them caught her.

"Let go."

"Come with us missy and you'll hav-"But the guy was cut off when a cat jump on his arm bit him. He screamed out so loudly because of the pain...

" Nice neighborhood you got here..." Someone said from a few centimeters away from them.

When Lana saw that person...

"Aiden?!"

"Hi baka....T.T" he gave a non-emotional look and the cat came back to his arms...

'Seti' she thought.

"And who are these guys..some group of gays or something?!" he mocked the group while he gave an " i-don't-care' look.
"Why you little-" one of the guys got angry and tried to hit him but Aiden avoided him and kick him bin his front making the guy cry out in pain..(A/N: LOL)

Then he just stare at the others which made them scared and ran away. Then he paid attention back to the girl (which he just rescued...O.o)who was now shock of what just happened. He gave his famous non-emotional look and asked with mocking tone " What are you doing walking alone in the night,Stupid?"

She blushed and replied back.." For your info I just got back home from work, I have a name you know?!.....arghh...What about you huh?! What the heck are you doing out this night..?!"

"Looking around...and another thing I can defend myself not like you..." He ignored her glares and continued to patted Seti. Then he continued to walk to the direction of his house.

Then Lana thought...'Argh I hate this guy but...why did he save me?' She then follow him and caught up. "What's it like in Egypt?!" She gave him his puppy dog eyes.

This made the emotionless boy look at her indifferently. "T.T Are you dumb? It's sizzling hot there, Egypt is a part of Africa of course."

"No that's not what I meant...I mean..." Then her face started to heat up.

"I mean what's like to live in Egypt with all the wonderful history and culture?" She got excited and waited for his reply.

He turned his sight back to where he was going and said "A big fan of Egyptian history aren't you?" They were now back at the street of their own houses.

"I guess you could say that." She replied, then Aiden snorted " ..T.T well I could see that you can pass as an Egyptian, Baka..." She blushed furiously of what she heard.

She never really know why but sometimes people complimented her like what Aiden just said. Her mother would even joke that maybe she was a reincarnated princess from Egypt..She never really took those comments seriously....until now...

"Stop calling me stupid!!" She tried to change the subject...

"Ok 'Idiot' then" He turned his back from the girl.

'Grrr this guy is so annoying!!He's-' her thoughts were cut off when Aiden suddenly interrupted her.

"All I can say about my motherland in this modern time people can admire Egypt's history and culture as long as they want, but...." he stops and look at her.

Those eyes so familliar..It is like I've known him.....

Those eyes...golden and sharp...

Just like of a cat....

"They will never know how many people suffered in those ancient times..Egypt is not only wonderful but...also dreadful and sinful..."

Then Aiden went back to his house.

But Lana stood there shock....

And Aiden's words began to echo in her head....

End of Part 1

Last edited by ~TaeChangKi~ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

7The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 am

angie1_cha

angie1_cha
Moderators
Moderators

Those eyes...golden and sharp...

Just like of a cat....
hm.. I'm not do much of a fan of cats.. not to be mean and all to them.. but yeah.. it's cool to see someone who has similar eyes like a cat.. yet scary

d_er-01

d_er-01
Moderators
Moderators

ahh! The more I read this the more I want to know the truths! I'm still onto my guesses, but I'm pretty sure that she's the princess!
Update soon! Smile

9The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Part 2 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 am

~TaeChangKi~

~TaeChangKi~
Admin
Admin

Mystifying Delusions Part 2

*/*/*/*

At Lana's room....

'What did he exactly mean by that?' Lana asked herself as she thought of what Aiden said awhile ago.
She stared at the ceiling for a long time before something interrupted her....

She heard a tap on her window and saw who was it...

A small black figure appeared in front of the window.......Aiden's cat?

She opened the window and the cat went in her room...

'it's Aiden's cat...'She thought. "Seti...its Seti isn't it..." she as the cat as it was human.The cat just stared back at her and sat on the floor.

"What are you doing here....I think you should return now before Aiden notices that you're missing at his house.." She was about to carry him when the cat step away from her, sat again and look at her as if saying....

'Don't mind me, I want to stay...'

Lana just stared at the cat amazed...

"Okay then...*sigh* You could stay..*smiles*" Lana observed the cat and notice that it looked like an Egyptian cat. She gazed at the cat happily.

Lana then picks him up and carried him to her bed.

_*_*_*_*_

After taking a bath and getting dress up in her pajamas, she then sat on her bed, next to Seti, ready to sleep. Then she looked at the cat again who was now all curled up and ready to sleep.

Then they caught themselves staring at each other..

She smiled "Goodnight Seti, hope you sleep well..." Seti meowed back..

Then her thoughts drifted off to sleep...

*{*}*

It was cold as I walked my way home...

....It was already night time....

And I could see all the houses, not single light in sight...only in the streets...

Somehow it felt so... lonely...being alone.....

Then I stop my tracks....I'm home....

A figure came out of the house....

"Ma..." I whispered as I back out from where I was standing. Seeing her infuriated made me scared and weak on the knees.

She grabs me forcefully and drags me into the house...There I saw my father...angry...

He came up to me and hit me on the face....I knew why he was infuriated...
...Of course...It is because of me....

I was useless to this family...

He stated that they would dispose of me and make a slave to someone wealthy....I'm a daughter of a slave, why else?

They would not care and I should know....
....because for them I was a mistake...

Father continued to hit me until I was already beaten up then they dragged me into a dark room....I never did had room of my own...

So there I weep into tears just bearing the pain in my wounds...

"God of sun....Ra-Atum....you're the only light that I have now...don't leave..." I shuttered facing the only window that brings light into the room...

A tear dropped before my sight was overcome by darkness....

*{*}*

Past midnight

Lana suddenly woke up scared and crying....

'A dream...' She thought as she put both of her hands, closed, on her chest trying to breathe properly.

She calmed down and sighed...

"...Urbena..." A voice whispered...

Lana turned her head around and saw a figure sitting on the side of her bed, near to her....

The figure turned its body half way just enough for her to see...

Tan skin...

...golden ornaments...

...white clothing...and bandages?!

...those eyes again...

But where did I saw those eyes again..? I ...don't....remember...

'Can't be'
she thought

Then the first thing that came into her mind was spoken in words...

"Prince Nefra?!"

She stood there shocked. Her hands were now clutching the blankets of her bed and was shaking...

"...Urbena..." One of his hands reach for her face then he spoke again..."Please, Please come back to me..."

'Is this a dream?'

She felt his hands....so warm...

"I-" but she was cut off when he came close to her making their faces a centimeter away from each other.

His forehead touched hers...

"Please come back...."

She tried to speak but no words came to her..

And it was all sealed.....with a kiss....

She could feel him inside of her mouth...

Then he let go....

'Nefra...'

Then she was slowly falling asleep...

...but before her eyes were completely closed she saw his eyes...

...Eyes with heat...and love....

*o*o*o*

Lana woke up again...this time it was morning...
Her thoughts were running again from the first dream....but the second...
'-Wait?! Was it a dream?!' She blushed deeply and shook her thoughts again.

Then she got up and dressed up for school...

'Wait?! Where's Seti?' She notices that the cat wasn't in her room anymore.
Then she saw the windows open...Wait the window was close last night..

"Strange" she said to herself then said "Must have gone to his master already..."

*(*)*(*)*

"Mom, I'm going!!" She shouted as she walks to the front door.
"Okay dear, stay safe!!" Her mother shouted back.
She then closed the door and started to walk..

Then she saw Aiden...

"Aiden!!" She waved at him who by now turned well enough to see his non-emotional face.
"Oh...It's you, Idiot..." He soon turn his back from her then started to walk.
"Stop calling me Idiot!!" She pouted as she catch up to him hearing him say "Who cares.."

"Hey, did Seti return to your house?" She asked him to secure if Seti arrived home safely.

"What do you mean?" Aiden stared at her blankly.

"I mean did Seti come home last night, he was at my house last night..." She explained to him.
"Seti didn't leave last night...? He was sleeping with me..." He shrugged at her as she gasped of what she heard.
"Stupid girl, you're gonna get us late..." He said as he gave his non-emotional look and started to walk off..

'If Seti didn't leave Aiden's house last night....then who was that cat?!...'

Coldness took over her body as the sun rose up...warmly...

Last edited by ~TaeChangKi~ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

10The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:02 am

angie1_cha

angie1_cha
Moderators
Moderators

i'm still wondering who the cat is.. but i have a feeling that i know who it is going to be already..

11The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:08 am

~TaeChangKi~

~TaeChangKi~
Admin
Admin

The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Egyptiandancers

Chapter 3:

The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Untitled-2
(What is The Truth?)

*/*/*

~At School~

Lana was staring outside the window thinking of what just happened to her.

"Am I going crazy or what?" She said to herself without knowing that she said it so loud that...

Everyone stared at her.

Except for one guy of course...

...Aiden...Who else?...

She blushed deeply and buried her face in a book because of embarrassment.

"What was that all about Lana?" Josh came to her and asked, half interested of her answer.

"It was nothing..." She replied. But then she notice Josh was not interested and was already talking to someone else...(A/N: Some boyfriend...T_T)

She pouted but she did nothing and just sighed...

She wasn't in the mood for anything today after

all that happened...

*Lunch at the Canteen*

Lana grabs some food on the counter and was now searching at table to seat.

'Josh...I guess he's not here..*sigh*..-' Then her thoughts were cut when someone called her.

"Lana! Here! Come sit with us!!!" Rod called her to join him and Darrah. Darrah looked at her and stood silent.

"Um..Okay.."

She walked towards them and then sit beside Darrah.

"Are you sure? I don't want to interrupt anything..." She teased.

Both Rod and Darrah blushed but Rod quickly changed the subject.

"Haha! What are you talking about Lana??!! You're not interrupting anything!!!" He gave an awkward laugh and put a hand on Lana's shoulder which made her shiver and sweatdrop.

"Apparently.." Lana gave and awkward laugh too and quickly turn her attention to her food.

They ate silently for minutes until Lana couldn't stand the silents anymore.

'Need to think of what to talk about...or else I would die of silence...' Lana thought.

" Rod, Darrah..." She started. " I wanna ask you about something.." Lana said as she played with her food.

"What is it?" Rod asked as he ate his food.

What if ...your dream...felt so real...?

Seriousness took its place...

Both Darrah and Rod stood silent and listen...

"What kind of dream exactly?"Rod got curious where this topic was going..

"Well I first dreamt that I was in Egypt...It seems like I was a daughter of a slave, something like that and I was beaten up..after that I was put in a dark room and I was mourning to Ra-atum, The Sun God."

"That seems to be normal, half percent, since all you think and talk about is Egypt" Rod teased as he stared at Lana.

"But it felt so real...because until now....I could still feel the pain where the I was hit in my dream...

That put Rod in a state of seriousness and Darrah in silence.

"Maybe my imaginations are getting on me...sorry.." She blushed trying not to be so embarrassed.

"Maybe what Aiden said is getting to me...

"What DID Aiden said, Lana?
For the first time Darrah gathered the courage to speak up.

"Well he said that Egypt may be wonderful but it is also has a dreadful past.."

Rod stood silent as Darrah's face got serious.

You guys okay?" Lana asked worriedly.

"Yeah It's jus..." Rod spoke up but was cut off but Darrah who spoke...

"Aiden....has a point...Beneath all those culture we have..also lies hurtful past from our ancestors..."

"Oh...." Lana sadly said as she bowed her head down...

"Then what was your other dream then..?"Rod asked as Lana turned her attention to him.

"How do you know I still have another dream?" Lana asked confusedly.

"Well you did said 'first' when you explain the story...and I was hoping there was another too..." Rod smiled at her which made her nervous.

"Well....the second dream...

was in my room...

I dreamt....I dreamt...

....of Prince Nefra....."

.....Silence......

"You mean the prince who died before his marriage?!" Rod stared at he like an investigator.

"Yeah..." She blushed

"Maybe it wasn't a dream.." Darrah said bluntly.

"Huh?! Can't be...If it wasn't a dream then how can I kis-*covers her mouth*"

"You what?!*smirks* No way!!!" Rod said.

"Omo!! It was dream...how can I do that if he's dead?!" Lana shout in embarrassment.

"Are you sure he's dead?" Darrah silently said.

"Darrah!! don't tell me you agree with this guy here...?"

"Whatever..." Darrah stood up and was about to walk away to throw her leftovers but before she could go farther she said....

"You'll never know Lana, you might be Urbena after all...."

End of Chapter

12The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:13 am

angie1_cha

angie1_cha
Moderators
Moderators

I don't like Josh
Mad

13The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:54 am

d_er-01

d_er-01
Moderators
Moderators

I never got a PM Sad
Oh well!

Anyways! OMG! She dreamed of him! *GASPS*
She is SO the "princess"
That cat... theres something about him that gets on my nerves... I have a feeling he has a huge part in this story...
andyways...

Update soon! Smile

14The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:34 am

~TaeChangKi~

~TaeChangKi~
Admin
Admin

d_er-01 wrote:I never got a PM Sad
Oh well!

Anyways! OMG! She dreamed of him! *GASPS*
She is SO the "princess"
That cat... theres something about him that gets on my nerves... I have a feeling he has a huge part in this story...
andyways...

Update soon! Smile

Mianhe about that I forgot..I was tired so I forgot to pm...

I'll pm you when I update^^

15The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:15 pm

winter_shine

I have a feelin that Lana is Urbena .... 0_0
Uh oh.... that gave me the chills....
That cat--- I hate cats... but then what his role in this story???
He sounds like he lived ever since Prince Nefra died or something!
PM list me three!

16The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 am

~TaeChangKi~

~TaeChangKi~
Admin
Admin

The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Img_0710
Chapter 4

....Not My Day...Sort of.....

****At School****

Lana sighed as she stared outside the window...(A/N: Pretty much a habit...^^)

It was raining cats and dogs outside....

It has been a long day really...and she couldn't help but feel tired....

'So many things that I can't understand...*sigh*

I'm tired...

I want to go home...

But I still have work later.....

*sigh*

It can't be help then.......'

As the school bells rang, signaling the end of class for today, Lana stood up, gathered her things and walk through the hallways...

She was about to leave school when she suddenly had the urge to see Josh, her boyfriend....

She then gone to the student council room.

When she got there and was about to open the door, she suddenly heard some noises in the room.

Lana: What's that?!!!

She tried to listen to it...

"Ah..Ah..Ah..Josh don't stop...!"

'What the hell?! A girl moaning with Josh's name in it???!!!Shocked

And without thinking Lana opened the door...

She dropped her bag as she saw Josh, half naked, and a girl who is also half naked.

Lana got shock...and that was when she blackout...

She went straight forward to Josh and slap him hard on the face...

The girl who was with Josh pushed Lana back,violently, which made Lana stumble to the ground. Then the girl went back to Josh.

"Are you okay, honey??!" The girl asked Josh.

"Yep...I'm fine..." He replied.

Then Lana cut in with full anger.

"JOSH HOW COULD YOU?!!!!!" Lana was tearing up but tried to hold it.

Josh looked at her like he was not interested and his face saying 'who are you to disturb.' to her.

And he said...

"I'm sorry Lana, it's over...I can't go out with you anymore....I had enough with the girl who has done nothing but talk about Egypt...You're no fun at all...So just get the hell outta here, we still have business to do..."

**** outside the room****

Aiden was about to pass the student council room when he saw Lana's things...

'Eh.... Neutral What are thes-" But his thoughts were cut off when Lana burst out of the room running away..

She caught him off guard (A/N: For the first time...LOL^^) but he regain his composure quickly.

He then wondered what made Lana run off like that, so he went to see what was in the student council room..

He frowned....

....Looked emotionless...

.....or "pissed" to be exact...

Josh notice him but ignored him....

"Disgusting... Suspect " was the only word Aiden uttered as he picked up Lana's things and walk away....

So this time...NOT THAT THE REALLY WANTED TO he had no choice but to find Lana.

But she was nowhere to be found in the school.

'Left the campus without her things.....How stupid can she get...' He thought as he stared outside...

It was still raining....

****At a playground****

Lana sat on a swing, hands overing her face. She cried out as the rain kept pouring harder.

It was like that for several minutes...

But that stop when she felt a presence in front of her and the rain stop pouring to her..

She then took her hands of her face and looked whom the person might be....

....Aiden....

He gave her the things she left....

But...

He didn't left...

He just stood there....

Why?

She look at him confused, her eyes still swollen from crying.

He gave a look which saids...'Some boyfriend you have... Neutral '

And that was when she started crying again....

....this time....

....in Aiden arms.....

He stiffen but just stood there knowing that she needed comfort.

Then....

Lana's eyes slowly closed....

..She passed out....

I walked to the streets again...

This time being pulled by my parents to a secluded place....

....They were going to sell me................

When we arrived there......

I felt dirty eyes looking at me....

My body felt weak and couldn't move...

Tears suddenly flown on my face as I knew there was no escape.........

They were about to sell me....

When.....

"Halt!"

The pharaoh arrived....

"By the power in me, I order for all of you to be arrested...."

I can hear them argue and people fighting back.....

But my body felt so numb that I could not look and feel anything....

...I stood at a corner....

Sitting helplessly on the floor.....

Then a small figure behind the pharaoh step out....

I could feel his eyes on me...

But why?

....It was....

the prince....

I tried to look up and saw him.....

He was just like me but older.......

I, who was a helpless child, just stood there scared and started to staring on the floor...

Then I felt him drawing near.....

....he knelt down.....

....and took one of my hand...

....he entwined it with his hands....

I looked up in response to his actions....

Then he smiled....

A smile that made me weaker than before.....

I could only stare at him like a child who was confused and don't know what to do....

Then I heard him spoke...

Soft and calm....

like a child...

"Don't worry
From now on I'll be the one who's gonna take care and protect you.....
I'll be here...my princess..."

Then Lana woke up feeling all warm and comfortable....

Wait....Where am I....

She sat up only to see that it wasn't her room...

The room was just like hers....only darker and doesn't have much things and ornaments....

' No this isn't my room..' She thought

Then she was startled when she heard a faint "meow" off the bed...

'Seti?! What the hec-' She moved but only to be startled again when she notice a figure sleeping beside her....

...It was Aiden...

sleeping, wearing his clothes loosely................

(A/N: *Blushes* )

"What's going on here?! Shocked "

End of Chapter...

17The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Empty Re: The Mummy: Lost Love of Ancient Egypt Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 am

angie1_cha

angie1_cha
Moderators
Moderators

josh is a j3rk! i hope later on he regrets it!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum